Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

#coffeeaddict

Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.

This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, May 19th  12:00AM
 Ends:   Friday, May 26th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)

Ok, so this week we also have an Optional Twist!
The twist is to add 2 or more triangles.

This week's Sponsor is Little Blue Button Stamps.

Little Blue Button Stamps
I got the chance to use the fun image Panda with Cup.



Such  a cute image! I made this card for my daughter who loves Panda's, wears glasses (gets it from me I'm afraid) and loves coffee.
When I showed her the finished card she said "that is soooo me!"

So Panda's are a bit like Zebra's in that you only really need to shade a few area's rather than colour. So I used my Cool Gray Copic Markers to shade and then coloured the glasses frame and coffee cup.
Isn't the background gorgeous! It's by Digi Papers by Lozzy and it's from the range called Paper Mixed Media (mmo).
Sentiment is perfect! and by Jaded Bossom from Coffee Break stamp set and I used one of their Mini Tag Dies cut down. Now I got a bit creative with the two triangles above the sentiment.
I actually cut a Hexagon using the Stitched Hexagon Dies from Jaded Blossom and then repositioned to cut out 2 triangles! Perfect and they look great!
The Heart dies are from SU.

Challenge Rules
 1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
 2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
 4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
***************************************
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 26th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 29th.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.

I'm entering my Coffee Addict in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.