This time I chose to use Gus Dragon & Dinosaur 1.
With this set, you get Gus with and without wings, and also 2 sets of eggs.
I chose to use my Gus with wings and placed him in front of the egg.
Coloured with Copic Markers and a simple embossed background. Hard to tell I know but you can see up the top left corner, all the dots are embossed.
My sentiment is another from Jaded Blossom - Eggcelent stamp set this time.
Grass is die cut using Jaded Blossom's Spring Dies and the speech bubble is a retired SU framelit sponge with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distressing Ink.
I am entering Gus in the following Challenges:
- Craft Rocket Challenges # 37
- Creates and Makes Challenge # 11
- Simply Papercraft Challenge # 46
- Through the Craftroom Door - wk 16/5
- Inspiration Destination # 128
Until next time, Happy Crafting.