Thursday, May 4, 2017

Sometime Life just Sucks!

Time for another Thrifty Thursday and Progressive Challenge Freebie over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Page.


The Progressive Challenge freebie for this month is Anna Mae 4.



Awwwww how sweet she is!
As soon as I saw that lollipop I knew which stamp set to go to for a sentiment!
Yep, another Jaded Blossom set called Lollipops Galore.
Coloured with Copic Markers, White Gel pen and an assortment of dies this time.
I used Jaded Blossom Scallop Oval Dies and Mini Tag Dies 2, SU Oval Framelits and the banner is off Ebay.
Enamel dots from my stash.

Don't forget to grab and image and join in the Facebook Progressive Challenge this month.
We would love you to join in.


I am entering Anna Mae in the following Challenges:
  1. Through the Craftroom Door - wk 2/5
  2. Wordart Wednesday - wk 280-281
  3. QKR Stampede Challenge # 241
  4. Crazy Colour Challenge - wk 17
  5. Crafty Friends Challenge # 56
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.