Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Spring Blessings

Have you seen the new event over at Markers! Papers! Digis! Facebook Page yet?

Image may contain: text

Hop on over and join up if not a member already, otherwise go check out the wonderful sponsors and the different Challenges each is having.

You will have seen a post earlier from me for this event, but as I'm on 2 of the Design Teams, you get to see another one!

So here I am with Ericraft and her wonderful cute little character ready for you to colour.
It's so Spring it wet my plants.
You will want to be quick and click here to get him on sale for only $1.00, but only for the next 24 hours!

For this Challenge we are asking you to do the following:
  • Use Bright Bold colours on your image / project
  • Use a die cut or punch
  • You can use our image or any other, as long as it is a cute monster
Winner will get a $10 credit in the Ericraft Esty Store.
Easy right - so here's my card to inspire you!


I coloured him up with my Copic markers and hopefully they are bright and bold enough!
The sentiments die cuts are a nice bright orange and cut using Jaded Blossom's Spring Words Dies.
The Stamp Rectangle die is from Ebay.
Patterned Paper from my stash and ties in nicely with my little monster.

So this event runs for the whole month of May and I hope you can join in and add some great images to your stash!

Remember you have to be in it to win it!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.