Followers

Friday, May 26, 2017

Whimsical Dreams Coloring Book

Welcome to Julia Spiri's New Book Release.


Shop Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Adult-Coloring-Book-Characters-single-sided/dp/8469733478/
Adult Coloring Book - Whimsical Dreams: Color up a Fantasy, Magic Characters. All ages. 50 Different Images printed on single-sided pages Paperback.

by Julia Spiri (Author)

Image may contain: 1 person

From the Author:
In this coloring book you will find lots of unique, whimsical characters from a gentle world of fantasy. There are 50 different images to color. Creating a character is a long creative process. Once an idea has formed in my mind I begin sketching, until I have a clear image that I am happy with and want to paint. Once this is complete I finish the final drawing with clean lines, sometimes using traditional pencil, and sometimes digital pencil. Creating so many characters for this book was a long process, but so much fun. I hope you enjoy coloring it as much as I enjoyed creating it. 50 Different Images printed on single-sided pages..

So I coloured up a page called Fairy Houses.


I then masked off the image and used my spray mist and vanilla smooch to give it a different background.


ooohhhhhhh it looks like a Fairy Dust storm has arrived!!


Now of course once you have coloured up your page of choice, don't forget to enter our Blog Challenge over at the Wide World Open Design Team Challenge Blog.

DT's on any Design Team in the world can enter this Challenge.. as can members of Julia's Facebbok Group.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can join in,
Until next time, Happy Crafting.