This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Jun 16th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Jun 23rd 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Oddball Art Co.
So I flipped my sketch on it's side to try to make it work better with my image.
Remember it doesn't have to be exactly as the sketch, in fact you don't have to use it at all - I tried my best and I hope you like it.
Coloured with Copic Markers and White Gel pen.
All Dies used are from Jaded Blossom with the smallest star using a SU punch.
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's G'day Mate stamp set - I just had to add my Aussie touch on there!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Jun 23rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Jun 26th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I am entering her in the following Challenges:
- Brown Sugar # 255
- Crafty Catz Weekly # 375
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Summer
- Creative Knockouts # 198
- Penny's Paper-Crafty # 333
Until next time, Happy Crafting.