Friday, June 2, 2017

Breezy Faith

Here's another New Release image from Ericraft Stamps and isn't she just delightful!

She is called Breezy and you can buy her on sale for only $1.50 (normally $3.50) for a limited time so be quick!!!


You also get her with what's known as No Lines (NL) and this is where the lines are faint.


You can really see the different as the flower hair piece is coloured with the same copic markers!
Two different styles - must say I do tend to struggle with the NL images so they are not my preferred choice, but fun to play with every now and then.

I am also trying to get better at colouring my Africana skin type so please bear with me on this journey. xx

I am entering Faith in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.