Followers

Friday, June 23, 2017

Dragons Wish - Someone Light My Fire

You are going to love this next set of images from Ericraft Stamps.

We have some cute as Dragons coming.

This first one is called Someone Light My Fire and for a limited time you can get him for only $1.50.


LOL, how cute is he!!!!!
Don't you just want to hug him!
I know he'd brighten my day up if I wasn't feeling well.
I sent this one to a fellow DT Sister who had an accident and needed surgery! Sure hope it brightens her day.xx

I have coloured him with Copic Markers and White Gel pen.
Dies and sentiment stamp are all from Jaded Blossom.

Now the second one is called Dragons Wish which again you can get for $1.50 for a limited time!


I have cut out the cupcake and mounted offset to give a different feel to it.
Again, coloured with Copic Markers and used a Pink Glitter Gel pen for the sprinkles on the cupcake.
Dies used are Jaded Blossom and SU
The sentiment this time is from Simply B Stamps.

So they are both cute, and we have another 2 in this series, so be on the look out for them too!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.