Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Drink Up Grinches!!

Released today, just in time to get your Christmas In July Cards and Tags made!!!

Jolly Elf image is from Ericraft Stamps and you can get him at the moment on sale for only $1.50 for a limited time, so be quick!!!

I made this Quirky Wine Tag with him.


Oh my, how Uber cute is he!

Coloured with Copic Markers.
Wine Tag Die and Mini Tags 2 Die from Jaded Blossom.
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Bah Humbug 2 stamp set.

As you can see, I have started to get a head start on my Christmas items!
Expect to see a whole lot more as I think even if you don't celebrate Christmas in July, it's a great excuse to create for your Stash in readiness for later on.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment