Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Elf going Surfin'

You are going to love this next Elf just released in the series from Ericraft Stamps.

He is called Elf going Surfin' and for a limited time you can get him for only $1.50.


LOL, how cool is he!!!!!
So very Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Think Lara Bingle ad from a few years back - hmmmmm yep, Santa, Where the Bloody Hell are ya!

The stamp set this sentiment is from I got about 4 years ago and have never used it, until now!
Now the plastic sheet on top of it say "Where the heck are ya!", so imagine my groan when I saw Where the bloody hell are ya! when I stamped it.
Bahahaha which then led to laughter and should I or shouldn't I cover it up with something else?
Well I did ask Erica if she wanted me to cover it up but she's ok with it......LOL, it's an Aussie thing right! and you don't actually get it with your image (shame about that!).

I'd so love to see what creative sentiment you can come up with for this one......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.