Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fairy Dust and Happy thoughts!

Time for another Progressive Challenge.

Here's the one for this month over at Simply B Stamps - June Fairy.
If you have seen my other SBS postings for Progressive Challenges, you will know we have to follow a few rules to enter.
So this month we had  to use both the image and the sentiment, use at least one pattered paper, glitter, and use the colours Red, Black, Yellow and Creme.



Coloured with Copic Markers and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen.
I know it's hard to see, but the wings have the Stella pen on them giving them a sparkle - I love the Wink of Stella pens as I don't like playing with glitter and can get the effect easily with them! They have become a favourite of mine, after my Copic markers of course!
Dies used are both from Spellbinders..
Enamel Dots from my stash.
I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and the matting cardstock for something different!

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Creative Inspirations # 276
  2. The Paper Shelter # 297
  3. Love to Craft # 11
  4. Crafty Catz # 374
  5. Crafty Sentiments Designs
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.