Thursday, June 1, 2017

Lady Constance Wine Tag

Time for another Thrifty Thursday and Progressive Challenge Freebie over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Page.


The Progressive Challenge freebie for this month is Lady Constance.


I have previously made a card (seen here) so I decided to make a Tag this time.
I went with a Wine Tag and added "Party Time" as the only sentiment. All that needs to be said really.

Coloured with Copic Markers.
Wine Tag Die and Sentiment stamps are from Jaded Blossom.
Patterned paper is from my stash - OMG! I found more!!! I said to my husband in passing that I couldn't believe I had so much - Yep, his reply " I can!"

Don't forget to grab and image and join in the Facebook Progressive Challenge this month.
We would love you to join in.


I am entering the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.