Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

Laura's Digi

Ohhhhhhh I had a digital image of Laura commissioned from Krista Leigh Smith.

Absolutely love it and Laura does as well.

Here she is coloured up and added to a page in my Art Journal.


Coloured with Copic Markers and white craft paint with a texture stamp for pattern on her top.

The journal page is a few different brands of paint that I used on my Geli palte and
brayered off excess onto page first and then prints from Geli plate as well.
Use Memento Jet Black ink to stamp on some stamps and sentiments.
Love how it came out.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Artistic Inspirations # 181
  2. The Sisterhood of Crafters
  3. Crafty Friends Challenge # 60
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.