Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Missing You Clown

Time for another Inspiration post over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I chose to use Tears Of A Clown Digi 1.


You get a selection of suitable sentiments with this image - I like this one.
Coloured with Copic Markers.
Pattern Paper and Doilies are from my stash.
I used a Spellbinders Die on the sentiment.
I'd love to see some more Clowns popping up on our Challenges as I think this one is very versatile for Missing You, Sympathy, Get Well, Cheer up type cards. Show me what you can do with him/her. 

Don't forget that the image Lady Constance is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. We would love you to join in.


I'm entering my Clown in the following Challenges:
  1. Glitter N Sparkle # 243
  2. Creative Fingers # 132
  3. A Perfect Time To Craft # 6
  4. Crafting With Friends # 45
  5. Creates & Makes # 12
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment