This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Jun 2nd 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Jun 9th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Lawn Fawn.
I am using a Saturated Canary image for this challenge posting and it's one I got as a Mother's Day bonus in our Subscribers Newsletter. Yay for surprises.
So as such, I have called it Mothers Love and unfortunately for you, you can't buy it. (insert sad face).
Isn't it just devine!!!!
Perfect Mother and son - you could colour it up as a daughter! I just went with a son this time round.
So I coloured with my Copic Markers.
I used Spellbinder dies and flowers from my stash.
I love the black and white to make the image pop!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Jun 9th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Jun 12th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I am entering her in the following Challenges:
- The Paper Shelter # 296
- Crafting By Designs - June ATG
- Crafting With Friends # 44
- Morgan's Art World # 11
- Scrapping 4 Fun # 91
Until next time, Happy Crafting.