Followers

Monday, June 12, 2017

Pretty and Rare ...

Oh I just got myself a 8"x10" Gel Press Plate and had me some fun!!!!

Ripped pages out of an old novel, got out the paints and stencils!
Popped on my apron......LOL, I opened a jar of lovely lilac paint and pop! straight on the apron....OMG, so glad I decided to put an apron on!

Anyways, I just had to use two of the pages I made......oh yeah, I made about 15 while I was going along! Interrupted by daughter phoning for a lift home! Geeesh!


Hubby can't see what all the fuss is about! but as he said, as long as you are happy and like it, then that's all that matters! LOL, I told him that I guess he wouldn't understand about the Set of Distress Oxide Inks I just got today then!

I coloured up Saturated Canary's Unicorn Fairy (One of this month's Subscription) with my Copic Markers, and cut so just her upper body in image.
Wine Tag Die from Jaded Blossom and sentiment also.

Gosh, I must say I do love it - I know it's just a start but I'm pretty excited with it!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment