Followers

Sunday, June 4, 2017

#PrimaDTCall - Aidan Boys Will Be Boys

Ohhh I saw that Prima Marketing are having a DT Call........LOL, yep, I just have to try or I'll die wondering.......not literally though!

Ok, so I made a cute Boys tag.



So I started by colouring the skin tones on Julie Nutting's "Aidan" Cling Stamp.
I stamped on a few different patterned papers for his outfit - the good thing is you can use up your scraps this way! (Yay, win!) Then when happy, glue them in place.
Having already grabbed one of my Julie Nutting Watercolor Paper tags - nice and large to fit my boy, I decided that I would use this nice grungy patterned paper I came across and so cut the same size as the tag and stuck it on top - this helps to give it some firmness.
I then decided to use a stencil from Scrapmatts that I had got for my Steampunk projects (works well for Masculine too!) and used this on opposite corners with my Finnabair Art Basics Opaque Matte Modeling Paste.
My chosen sentiment from KaiserCraft has been stamped with Versamark ink and a Red Embossing Powder applied and heated to set.
Nearly done, pop dots on the back of Aidan and adhered to the tag.
I used a Dark Brown Tulle for the top with a matching bow, just subtle enough not to look girly!

I did have fun making him and have started on a few girls that I'll show you as I finish.

I am entering him in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.




Post a Comment