Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Shocked Elf!

Newly released today, the second Christmas Elf from Ericraft Stamps.

Called Shocked Elf, and you can get him at the moment on sale for only $1.50 (limited time), so be quick!!!

I made a Bright Christmas card with him.


Goodness, I wonder what he is seeing!!!!!

Coloured with Copic Markers.
Stitched Rectangle 1 Dies from Jaded Blossom.
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Bah Humbug 2 stamp set (love this set!).

I'd love to see how you create with this little shocker!
It's actually harder than you think!

I'm entering him in the following Challenges:
  1. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge # 7
  2. Lemon Shortbread # 43
  3. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 332
  4. Word Art Wednesday - Wk 286-287
  5. Crafting with Dragonflies # 82
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.