Followers

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Snowmen Selfie Freebie !!!!

To celebrate Andrea finishing her 100th image, she is giving it away for FREE !!!!
Yes for FREE, as you know she is a very generous artist - not to mention extremely talented as well!
I suggest you go and follow the Blog now (shame if you don't already!) so you will know when it is posted - hint.....next day or two....shhhhhh!

So, are you a bit curious as to what it is?????
You will love it - Winter / Christmas themed.....just in time for Christmas in July, and how apt that it is Winter in Australia.


LOL .... what awesome fun!!!!
Snowmen Selfie, you can have soooooo much fun with this image.
I can't wait to see how you all colour them up - don't forget to enter it into our Facebook Challenge so I can comment for you!

Coloured with my Copic Markers, White Gel pen, Black Gel pen, Grey Gel pen.
Stamp, Stitched Square Die, Scalloped Square Die and Winter Die are all from Jaded Blossom.
Die used for Sentiment is SU.
Christmas themed patterned paper from my stash.

Don't forget to use my DT Discount Code to save 10% off your images at the shop.
SKIANGIE10

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.