Friday, June 30, 2017

Ula Be Strong

Come and join in the fun with us HERE!


This week's Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog is Anything Goes / Red, White and Blue.

I am starting with ULA's Life Collection and chose to use ULA Be Strong for my card image along with one of the 2 sentiments from ULA Be A Unicorn.
The gorgeous background paper is ULA Paper (up04).
 

I thought her hair bun looked like a Unicorn horn and with her sassy attitude was the perfect sentiment.

Coloured using my Copic markers and kept to the Red, White and Blue theme.
It's so easy to mix and match in these collections to give yourself more choices.

I hope you like my first project as a new DT Member for Polkadoodles and I hope I have inspired you to join in our Challenge and have some fun!

I am entering in her the following Challenges:
  1. Creates and Makes # 13
  2. Creative Inspirations # 278
  3. A Gem of A Challenge # 197
  4. Artistic Inspirations # 182
  5. Creatalicious Challenges # 118
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.