Followers

Monday, July 17, 2017

Broken Heart

Ohhhhh I love this months digi images from Krista Smith Art!!!

I must say I do look forward each month to seeing what images she has for us and it will be sad in a few short months to have that stop!
But on the bright side of things, I have her new yearly subscription to look forward to which see's us getting quarterly instead on monthly images.

This one is called Broken Heart.



Oh she is just divine! I really do love this image.
Coloured with copic markers and tried out one of my dies off Ebay.
Delicate and just the right touch.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Crafty Catz # 379
  2. Colour Crazy Craft - Wk 28
  3. Morgan's ArtWorld # 14
  4. Your Scrapbook Place
  5. Stinkin' Inkers
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.