This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Jul 14th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Jul 21st 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
I got the chance to use Harley by Little Blue Button Stamps.
So I had some fun making a Journal Page for this Challenge.
I used my paints with my Geli Plate and stencils to create my base. using a page from an old novel.
I added some more stencilling and also stamps using Jet Black Mementos ink to create some depth.
Top left and bottom right I have added some 3D Texture Paste (transparent) over another stencil and then used my distress ink to rub over the top - again to give it some character.
LOL, cause you know Harley doesn't have enough Character!
Harley is coloured with Copic markers and the sentiment is another of my Jaded Blossom stamps.
I may have done her hair tips a bit dark, but I love how she has turned out, so all good!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Jul 21st by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Jul 24th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I am entering her in the following Challenges:
- Penny's Paper-Craft # 337
- Through the Craftroom Door - Wk 11/7
- Creative Inspirations # 279
- Creative Fingers # 134
- 613 Avenue Creates # 199
Until next time, Happy Crafting.