Sunday, July 30, 2017

Kind Giraffe Tag

Time for some fun over at Scrapper's Delights Fan Group Facebook page.

Image may contain: text

So for this weekend - until 31st July you can get a mystery digi image by creating a tag with at least 4 of the 9 items listed - use the whole 9 items and get 2 mystery digi images.

Image may contain: text

How cool.......so here's my Tag!


I used 6 of the 9 elements:

1. Luggage Tag
2. Ribbon/string
3. something metal (Cog)
4. SD image (Kind Giraffe)
5. (7) 3D Object - second print and cut of Thank You popped up on foam dot
6. (9) Medium - 4 Tim Holtz Distress Paints for my background.

If you haven't visited the FB page yet I suggest you hurry on over as there are a few games and hunts on as well.

We would love you to join in.



I'm entering him in the following Challenges:
  1. Creative Knockouts # 204
  2. Colour Crazy Craft - wk 30
  3. Scrapping 4 Fun # 95
  4. Crafts Galore Encore - July
  5. Eclectic Ellapu - July
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.