Followers

Friday, August 25, 2017

Fa la la la laaa!

Come and join in the fun with us HERE!


This week's Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog is Anything Goes / Hot Colours!

Ohhhh what a fun challenge if you are up to it!

Here I am going with a Christmas theme again, why not right, I'll have my Christmas card stash sorted in no time.



Ohhhhh what fun I had colouring up these gorgeous stockings!
I have used the Winnie Winterland Bundle again with the black & white image being Digi #11.
I coloured them using my Copic markers.
Both sentiments are in the Sentiments file and are on sheets #04 and #09.
That gorgeous Candy Cane paper is from the Papers file and is #12 and can be found here also in Paper Haven 3.
I had to really think about the challenge in terms of Hot Colours, but I had so much fun creating this card and I think it turned out great!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with and hope that you have a go at the Hot Colours with me.

I'm entering my stockings in the following Challenges:
  1. Crafty Sentiments Designs
  2. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge # 13
  3. Pearly Sparkles Challenge # 19
  4. The Corrosive Challenge # 8
  5. Your Scrapbook Place  
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.