Followers

Friday, August 18, 2017

Ula Just a Bad Day!

Come and join in the fun with us HERE!


This week's Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog is Anything Goes / Summertime, Holidays.

I have used Ula Life's Collection for my journal page.



I started off with Ula Don't Listen black and white image which I coloured with Copic markers.
For my background on my journal page I used various paints, inks and stencils.
I have my base page, then using a page from an old novel, I created a matt for my troubled girl.
The saying is one you get from the kit and is referenced as U Sparkle 2 - it reads "It's just a bad day, not a bad life."

Now where do the holidays come in you ask???????
Ok, so no seashore beaches, etc here, but how many of you have a teenager (I have 2!!!) in your house?
You know when the holidays are here because all you seem to hear is how bad their life is, my friends are doing, blah, blah, blah, how come we never do anything? I'm bored, I have nothing to do! I can't wait to get a job and leave home!
Yep, so there in is my holiday theme - my journal page dedicated to my daughter!
That saying is sooooooooooo good, even my husband looked at it and said "Yep, got her in one!

I hope you like her and I look forward to seeing your take on the theme - why not have some fun with it like I did!

I am entering her I'm the following Challenges:
  1. The Crafty Addicts # 39
  2. More Mixed Media - Bright's
  3. Mix it Up Challenge # MIUCB#4
  4. Eclectic Ellapu - August
  5. Delicious Doodles Challenges - August
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.