As always, our Challenge is Anything Goes with an Optional Theme
- this month's is "Life in Technicolor"
I have used Nelly & her Nymphs IMG369.
I decided to do an Art Journal Page again.
These images are so versatile in that they are totally ok to be used in everyday card making, scrap booking or mixed media without looking misplaced!
Coloured with copic markers and added some neon ones to make it even more Technicoloured!
How cute are her little Nymphs!
My background is just paints and distress oxide inks brayered on and dabbed onto and old novel page. I used an aqua pen to blend the oxide inks out a bit so the page added wasn't soo obvious.
I am no expert but I have to tell you that I am having fun creating these pages!
Here's a coupon code to save 10% OFF the entire Oddball Art Etsy Shop
Now for the few simple rules to play along on our blog:
- Anything Goes with an Optional Theme - if you are chosen as the winner and have played along with the optional theme, you will win 1 extra image.
- Please mention our Blog Challenge and link back to your personal blog/galleries entry - not your whole blog.
- Your creation must be new and no backlinking.
- Limit of 3 entries per person
I am entering the following Challenges:
- Aloha Friday Challenges # 101
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Wk 32
- Creative Artiste # 29
- Love to Craft # 13
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.