This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Sept 8th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Sept 15th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
I got the chance to use Sitting Girl from Little Blue Button Stamps.
Isn't she just the sweetest!
I did a Journal Page with her after I coloured her with my Copic markers.
I must admit that I trailed all new colours with her, and I love them!
Vibrant, fresh and remind me of citrus colours.
My background is from playing with my Gelli plate, paints and stencils last weekend.
I did add some stamping around the edge using some very very old SU stamps and
Impress Jet Black ink.
The saying says "Where there is love, there is no darkness." and is from Diana Wakley's Love Rocks set.I totally love how this turned out and may just yet frame it for my craftroom.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Sept 15th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Sept 18th.
I am entering her in the following Challenges:
- Word Art Wednesday - Wk 298-299
- A Perfect Time To Craft # 09
- Eclectic Ellapu - September
- Making Memories Crafting # 09
- Your Scrapbook Place - September
- Crafting By Designs - Bug Time
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.