Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Tangled Gift Gard Holder

Time for another Progressive Challenge over at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

I missed the last one, but have managed to get this one done, just in time!
I just had to make time to do this one when I saw it, as I love Zebra's and you don't see too many cute images of them around.
This guy is called Tangled.


Made him into a Gift Card Holder


Isn't he just a fun image!

I coloured with copic markers but kept it pretty subtle as really, what colour are you going to do a Zebra!

This is the perfect image to pop on your Christmas Gift Card Holders.

All dies used are Jaded Blossom, as is the stamped sentiment - I've been waiting to get the right image to use it.

I am entering him in the following Challenges:
  1. Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Progressive Challenge # 20
  2. Morgan's ArtWorld # 18
  3. Addicted to Stamps # 152
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.