This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Oct 2oth 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Oct 27th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
Ekkkkkk how cute!
I just had to grab my Jaded Blossom Candy Caddy die out for this one.
Coloured with my copic markers and white gel pen.
Saying is from a retired SU Stamp set, as is the clip.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct 27th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct 30th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I am entering them in the following Challenges:
- City Crafter # 384
- Crafting From the Heart # 179
- Tuesday Throwdown # 365
- Crafty Calendar - October
- Creative Ladybird Creations # 30
Until next time, Happy Crafting.