This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Oct 6th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Oct 13th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Little Blue Button Stamps.I got the chance to use Christmas Panda.
Doesn't he look great on a treat bag!
I've coloured him with copic markers.
I know you can't tell from the photo, but I've used my Clear Wink of Stellar Brush pen on his white suit parts to give some sparkle.
I've added some washi tape to decorate the peg.
Just need to pop some nice chocolates in there closer to Christmas and put under the tree.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct 13th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct 16th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I'm entering him in the following Challenges:
- Christmas with the Cuties # 10
- Crazyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - October
- Simply Papercraft # 51
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 81
- Winter Wonderland
Until next time, Happy Crafting.