Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Winnie Wednesday Bat Girl

It's Inspiration week for our Anything Goes Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog.


For our inspiration projects this week, we are doing Halloween projects.



I have used the New Winnie Wednesday Bat Girl image.
Isn't she just so cute!
I have coloured her with copic markers.
The sentiment and gorgeous Digi paper are also a part of the Winnie Wednesday Halloween Bundle.

I hope I have inspired you and you get time to create and join our Challenge.


Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to know about special offers, discounts and new products!!! You can sign up here.

I am entering her in the following Challenge:
  1. Come and Get It 
  2. Do-Al(l)kreatives # 10
  3. Eclectic Ellapu  # 13
  4. Crafty Sentiments Designs
  5. Crafting By Designs
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.