(Always Anything Goes with an Optional Theme - this month's being Cemeteries)
I have used Jacks Box of Horror IMG213 and made a Gift Card holder.
I made this for my son's 20th Birthday yesterday....Coloured with Copic Markers.
The bubbles I cut using a die I bought off ebay.
The Gift Card holder die and stamps are from Jaded Blossom.
Very simple but effective.
Here's a coupon code to save 10% OFF the entire Oddball Art Etsy Shop
Recap of the rules to play along on our blog:
- Anything Goes with an Optional Theme - if you are chosen as the winner and have played along with the optional theme, you will win 1 extra image.
- Please mention our Blog Challenge and link back to your personal blog/galleries entry - not your whole blog.
- Your creation must be new and no backlinking.
- Limit of 3 entries per person
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies # 1747
- Creative Fingers # 141
- Inspiration Destination # 138
- Morgan's ArtWorld # 23
- Retarte # 110
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.