This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Nov 3rd 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Nov 10th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.
I got the chance to use Snowman Peeker.
Awwww what a cutie.
Makes the perfect cheery Christmas card.
Coloured with copic markers.
Used a few dies to layer up and added a sweet Christmas Stamp sentiment from Jaded Blossom using Mementos Jet Black ink.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov 10th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov 13th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I am entering him in the following Challenges:
- The Merry Christmas Challenge # 41
- Word Art Wednesday - Wk 306-307
- Inspiration Destination # 137
- Lemon Shortbread # 53
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Novemeber
Until next time, Happy Crafting.