This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Dec 1st 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Dec 8th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Digistamps 4 Joy.
I got the chance to use Bow River.
Ok, this was a challenging image to use for sure!
I decided to colour it with my water based ink pads and aqua brush.
The backing of the card base I have used 2 matching Washi Tapes to create a matt.
I am very happy with the overall look of the card.
Not sure of a sentiment yet and will probably add it when I use it.
I am thinking it would be a great retirement card though.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Dec 8th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Dec 11th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I am entering it in the following Challenges:
- Crafty Gals Corner # 151
- Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 357
- Inspiration Destination # 139
- Through The Craftroom Door - Wk 28/11
Until next time, Happy Crafting.